STORECHEQ INNOVATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- Storecheq agrees to use Your details like mobile number, email address, etc. in order to deliver the Gift Cards ordered by You.
- The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of the online vouchers (“Gift Cards”) from Storecheq's various affiliates/ registered merchants/ vendors/ service providers ("Merchant/s"), which can be used instead of cash/credit card for purchase of the branded merchandise and services offered by these respective merchants (“Services”). The aforesaid Services are offered to the Users through various modes which shall include but not be limited to, sale of Gift Cards that can be redeemed for various products and services, etc.
- You acknowledge that Storecheq has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. You further acknowledge that Storecheq may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time to adapt to changes that Storecheq may make to the Services. You agree that Storecheq shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
- Gift cards available on Storecheq portal are issued by the respective Merchants. Merchants are the sellers of products and services and will be solely responsible to You for the products sold or for redemption of any Gift Cards purchased by You through the Website.
- The Gift Cards shall have the necessary redemption instructions on it. The Gift Card may have an offer period, or expiry date, mentioned on it. You shall use it accordingly.
- Unless otherwise stated, You will not be entitled to receive credit or cash-back for whatever value of the Gift Card you don't use.
- Unless otherwise stated, You cannot combine the Gift Card offer with other special offers or promotions that may be on.
- Unless there is something wrong with the purchase or an error attributable to Us, we do not offer refunds. Gift Cards once sold are non-refundable, whether You use it or not.
- Neither Storecheq nor the Merchants shall have any liability in the event You lose Your Gift Card.
- Storecheq is merely the aggregator of deals and issuer of usable Gift Cards. The Gift Card and the deals are the property of the respective Merchants.
- As such, Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by You, if any.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE:
- The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Storecheq system by Storecheq for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Storecheq through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Storecheq reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
- Storecheq makes the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided Storecheq certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through Storecheq ID and password or other log-in ID and password, which can include a facebook, gmail, yahoo ID or any other valid email ID(collectively, the "Account Information").
- The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Storecheq of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Storecheq cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Storecheq or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Storecheq has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Storecheq has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Storecheq will not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using Your password or account, either with or without Your knowledge. However, You could be held liable for losses incurred by Storecheq or another party due to someone else using Your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time without the account holder's permission.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that You access on the Website.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the Gift Cards or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Storecheq. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Storecheq disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed herein.
- You agree and acknowledge that Storecheq is not the seller of the products and the services and Storecheq shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. Storecheq is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the Merchant through Gift Cards.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, Storecheq is not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You out of the decline due to: lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s", or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s. Transaction of any voucher/products will take minimum of 2 working days.
- www.storecheq.com reserves the right to hold any transaction in case they find transaction to be suspicious.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Storecheq does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Storecheq and/or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Storecheq or Merchants or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Storecheq, the Merchant or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Storecheq owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Storecheq", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Storecheq or thirty party owner of such Content.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Storecheq. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Storecheq does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Storecheq shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such data.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Website for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Storecheq or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Storecheq logo or other proprietary graphic of Storecheq to link to this Website without the express written permission of Storecheq. Further, You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Storecheq trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Website without Storecheq's express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of Storecheq or any third party. Storecheq makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Website, or Web sites linking to the Website. Such sites are not under the control of Storecheq and Storecheq is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. Storecheq provides these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Storecheq of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Website, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STORECHEQ WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. STORECHEQ ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
- STORECHEQ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY, LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. WHILE STORECHEQ ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SAFE, STORECHEQ CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
- STORECHEQ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. STORECHEQ HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT STORECHEQ NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. STORECHEQ SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, STORECHEQ SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND STORECHEQ'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. STORECHEQ ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
- STORECHEQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree that Storecheq may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
- You agree that all terminations shall be made in Storecheq's sole discretion and that Storecheq shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
- If You or Storecheq terminates Your use of the Website, Storecheq may delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website and Storecheq will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from Storecheq relating to Services provided through the Website.
- A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from Storecheq through email.